Next week will be a busy week, we need several more volunteers to make it a successful week for the orchestras. Please help us by committing to one of the following areas:
Wednesday, November 11 @ 7pm -- Feeder Fest
- This is our biggest concert of the year, incorporating our high school, middle school and elementary school orchestras
- Click here for a detailed schedule. Feeder Fest starts right after school, ALL STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO STAY AFTER SCHOOL FOR REHEARSALS AND SETUP. Concert at 7pm.
- Our parents make this event happen! Click here to see how you can help. WE STILL NEED SEVERAL MORE PARENTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. (Thanks to those who have already signed up!)
- Butter Braid orders due November 12. Since we leave for all orchestra retreat on the 12, we would like students to turn in orders by Monday November 9th.
- Student Retreat @Snow Mountain Ranch. Click here for details.
- WE NEED ONE FEMALE CHAPERONE TO BE CLEARED TO GO, PLEASE HELP!
- Please contact Mr. Woodworth (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help.
Looking ahead to December, we have two events scheduled -- Orchestra Booster Meeting on December 1 and Winter Concert on December 9. See our complete calendar on the right sidebar of our website.