I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for attending the meeting last night. It is always great to see the excitement at the beginning of the year. I am looking forward to see the passion of musical growth this year.
I wanted to remind all orchestra families of a few things;
- If by chance we have not received all of your forms from the meeting, please turn them in tomorrow. (Friday August 21)
- Students DON'T FORGET the annual HRHS Orchestra BBQ at Falcon Park is tomorrow at 3pm.
- Thank you families for signing up for both specific volunteer roles and event help last night. We are still needing several parents to step up for additional volunteer positions including fundraising and Winter Concert. If interested please email me.
- If you signed up as a volunteer for Fall Concert and Play-A-Thon we strongly encourage you and invite all families to attend our next booster meeting September 8th, 7pm in the Orchestra room.
If interested here are some beneifcial articles sites to read below:
- Practice Tips for Parents: Elementary School, Middle and High School
- 3 Things Parents Must Tell Their Children When They Begin a Musical Instrument
- Why Join a Music Booster Group
- ADVOCACY PLEASE READ!